KAPHA WARMING FACIAL OIL
KAPHA Dosha: For Oily Skin
Our Kapha facial oil combines Turmeric, Ginger Lily, Cedarwood, and Cinnamon in a base of Organic Sesame oil which makes it the best for the warming sensation it gives. Herbs are extracted using innovative supercritical technology.
- It stimulates and brings heat to the body.
- Relieves congestion and stagnation and facilitates lymph flow by promoting healthy energy balance within.
- Relieves tightness in muscles.
- Perfect for those with Kapha imbalance, who are concerned with revitalizing, de-puffing, and energizing.
- Excellent for use as an all-over moisturizer.
- Specially formulated for your daily facial massage ritual.
- Promotes healthy energy flow within the system
- Alleviates congestion and lymph stagnation
- Revitalizes the skin
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
To Use: Apply liberally after a bath or after merely washing the face. This can be used as a moisturizer, cleansing oil, and facial massage oil. Begin applying a generous amount and in a gentle massaging motion.
To stimulate lymph flow and detoxification, refer to the protocols below:
- How to Use the Kansa Wand
- How to Use the Kansa Facial Roller
- How to Use the Kansa Gua sha
- How to Perform Kansa Lymp Drain
Sesame Oil*, Turmeric*, Ginger Lily*, Cedarwood*, Cinnamon*, Shamama*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
- Made using quality Co2 Extracts
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat & Soy Free
- Made from Non-GMO herbs
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.