KO Copper Bottle (1 liter)
The Idea behind the KO Copper bottle is to "bring back the age-old tradition of drinking water in a copper vessel" by giving it a modern form. This bottle is made of pure copper and it is the Hammered Copper Bottle made through unique patented technology. The KO Copper bottle is packed in an Innovative packaging material that is specially designed to protect it from damages during transit.
- Pure Copper: made of Pure Copper using virgin cathode copper and is infused with the amazing health benefits of copper.
- Seamless: seamless copper water bottle made of single Extrusion Method.
- Hammered: hammered copper water bottle made of single Extrusion Method.
- Leak-Proof: the bottle is designed with a Stylish Leak Proof Cap.
- Stylish Design: the bottle is designed with a Stylish Look.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Inside-cleaning of the bottle
- Outside-cleaning of the bottle: Put some lime, salt, and hot water in the bottle, rinse for a few minutes, then shake the bottle. Finally, clean it with normal water. Cleaning with a brush is not recommended.
- Outside-cleaning of the bottle: Do not use any chemicals or scrubs. Lacquer coated for protection of the metal's original color. Use a soft cloth to wipe water drops and remove stains on the bottle.
- Do not deep fridge the bottle.
- Do not use the bottle for storing anything other than water.
- Dimension: 11.42 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches
- Item Weight: 1.07 pounds
- Capacity: 1 liter/1000mL
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
The hammered design on my Kansa Organics Copper bottle is not only beautiful, but it also makes it really easy to grip. I take it with me everywhere I go!
I've tried a few different copper water bottles, but the Kansa Organics one is by far my favorite. The seamless design is so easy to use and the copper really does make a difference in the taste of the water.
The hammered design on my Kansa Organics Copper bottle is so beautifully crafted. It's the perfect addition to my morning yoga routine!
I've been using my Kansa Organics Copper bottle for a few months now and I've noticed a huge improvement in my digestion. Plus, the seamless design makes it so easy to clean!
The hammered design on my Kansa Organics Copper bottle gives it a really unique and trendy look. It's my new favorite accessory!