Always on your feet? Sitting for long hours at work?
Yes, prolonged sitting or standing can cause sciatica.
The weight of your upper body is displaced entirely onto your lower body putting pressure on your sciatic nerve which causes sciatica.
Here’s why the Kosha Wand (our largest size of Kansa Wand) is the best for you!
- It’s a lifesaver for comfortably relaxing your tense back muscles and sciatic nerve.
- Targeted massage will help you combat back problems and sciatica, providing much-needed relief from neck, knee, and back pain.
- Reduce stiffness in the muscles and tendons
- Improve tissue elasticity and increase the range of motion of joints
- Decrease inflammation and swelling in the soft tissues
- Reduce scar tissue formation
- Influence blood flow in the muscles, which in turn promotes nutrient exchange and removal of toxins, decreasing pain
Massages help relieve stress and pain by increasing the body's production of endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine.
While most of us typically opt for pain relievers as a personal choice, traditional massages and self-massage may help prevent such conditions and even reduce pain if incorporated into our daily routine and prevent the worsening of the condition.
Prevention is still better. Get your Kansa wand now! Choose the best size here.
This blog is written by Nadjerah Barua.