Ayurveda has been using oils for the face and the body for the past 5000 years ago as part of a daily routine known as 'dinacharya' benefiting both for skincare and wellness as applied for massaging the face and body.
When used for skincare, it helps increase the hydration levels of the skin, they can also work on improving skin texture, uneven skin tone, dark circles, pigmentation and wrinkles. Skin detox in Ayurvedic lenses is also another purpose and goal which is highly recognized in today's skincare movement.
Our skin goes through a lot on a daily basis. Every day, we expose ourselves to the tests of the weather, regular touches like rubbing our eyes and nose, so maintaining a youthful, healthy glow can sometimes seem tough, but facial oils may be the solution. By paying attention to your skin and finding what's best for your Ayurvedic skin type when choosing oils, you can nourish your skin and balance your dosha at the same time. Detoxing your skin and providing it with the Ayurvedic superfood it needs to achieve that holistic glow.
Skin Benefits of using facial oil:
- Enhances the skin's barrier function, allowing it to better retain moisture and stay moisturized.
- Skin that is smooth and silky is supported by this formula.
- Consistency of skin tone
- Regulates the production of sebum (oil) on the skin (anti-inflammatory properties)
- Tones and exfoliates (antibacterial properties)
- Improves skin elasticity and resilience.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals.
- Calms skin that's been exposed to harsh elements.
- The appearance of enlarged pores is lessened.
- Rosacea, eczema, and skin rashes may be treated with this product.
Start your Ayurvedic self-care journey now and incorporate this holistic massage with the Kansa wand by @kansaorganics to restore balance, stay healthy mentally & physically, and live a mindful lifestyle.
Check out our Kansa Collection here.
Over centuries, the practice of Ayurvedic wellness has proven to result in a more rejuvenated body, mind and spirit, thus nurturing mindfulness and stronger immunity.