How to use the KO Kansa Facial Roller
How to use the KO Kansa Facial Roller by Kansa Organics: Skin Lifting Tutorial
- FIRST. Prep the skin with facial oil. It is not encouraged to use it on bare skin. Roll with one direction (center to the side) per stroke.
(1) Start in the center of your face and move outwards on both sides of the area.
- Forehead: Ideally, the forehead holds the highest Marma points and thus more beneficial. When starting on the forehead, place the tool's bigger roller & make upward strokes towards your hairline.
- Eyebrows: Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- (2) Eye Area: Use the small end, apply medium pressure, and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
(3) For the chin & jawline: Place the large end of the roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear.
- Press hard, move back and forth and then use rapid rolling on spots that feel especially tight.
- Under the chin, make firm upward motions towards your jaw.
- (4) Neck: Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to support lymph drain, and so the fluid has some place to go.