KAPHA WARMING FACIAL OIL
KAPHA Dosha: For Oily Skin
Our Kapha facial oil combines Turmeric, Ginger Lily, Cedarwood, and Cinnamon in a base of Organic Sesame oil which makes it the best for the warming sensation it gives. Herbs are extracted using innovative supercritical technology.
- It stimulates and brings heat to the body.
- Relieves congestion and stagnation and facilitates lymph flow by promoting healthy energy balance within.
- Relieves tightness in muscles.
- Perfect for those with Kapha imbalance, who are concerned with revitalizing, de-puffing, and energizing.
- Excellent for use as an all-over moisturizer.
- Specially formulated for your daily facial massage ritual.
- Promotes healthy energy flow within the system
- Alleviates congestion and lymph stagnation
- Revitalizes the skin
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
To Use: Apply liberally after a bath or after merely washing the face. This can be used as a moisturizer, cleansing oil, and facial massage oil. Begin applying a generous amount and in a gentle massaging motion.
To stimulate lymph flow and detoxification, refer to the protocols below:
- How to Use the Kansa Wand
- How to Use the Kansa Facial Roller
- How to Use the Kansa Gua sha
- How to Perform Kansa Lymp Drain
Sesame Oil*, Turmeric*, Ginger Lily*, Cedarwood*, Cinnamon*, Shamama*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
- Made using quality Co2 Extracts
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat & Soy Free
- Made from Non-GMO herbs
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This facial oil is perfect for anyone with dry or combination skin. It's been a lifesaver for me during the winter months.
The Kapha warming facial oil is my go-to product for achieving a radiant complexion. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their skin.
I appreciate that this facial oil is cruelty-free and vegan. It's important to me to support companies that align with my values.
I have sensitive skin, but this facial oil doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts. It's gentle yet effective.
This facial oil is a great value for the price. A little goes a long way, and the results are worth every penny.