How to use the KO Kansa Gua Sha
How to Lymph Drain using the Kansa Gua Sha by Kansa Organics: Skin Lifting Tutorial
- FIRST. Always prep the skin with facial oil. Never use it on bare skin. Sculpt with one direction (center to the side) per stroke.
(1) Start in the center of your face and move outwards on both sides of the area.
- Forehead: Ideally, the forehead holds the highest Marma points and thus more beneficial. When starting on the forehead, place the KO Gua sha's curved side making upward and outward strokes. Then, place the curve on your eyebrows from the center of your forehead to your temple. Do the same on the other side.
- Eyebrows: Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
- (2) Eye Area: Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff. Sweep the tool from the corner of the nose out to the middle of the ear.
- (3) From the chin, gently press and hug the middle of the chin and guide the tool out along the jaw bone until you meet the earlobe. Gently glide the tool up the throat towards your face, along the soft area under your chin.
- (4) Neck: Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
Read more on the blog: Everything you need to know about the KO Gua sha.