THE KOSHA WAND - BODY MASSAGE TOOL
Largest size Kansa Wand for body detoxification.
Promote self-care or healing for a client with the large KOSHA Kansa wand. The larger size wand will allow one to work in larger areas more quickly, for cellulite therapy on the back of the legs, for example. It relieves tension, draws out toxins, and more. Just see our benefits tab. The ergonomic KO designed handle has finger pads, to allow for better grip when it's used after your favorite serum. Our wands are made from authentic wood and Kansa, a detoxifying bell metal alloy known in Ayurveda for its healing properties.
(Kosha): represents the layers of being in energetic sheaths that cover the body. Like an onion, KOSHA is described at the outermost layer first, moving onward to the deepest and spiritual self.
1. Annamaya Kosha- the outermost layer of skin, muscles, connective tissue, fat, and bones, the physical self.
2. Pranamaya Kosha- circulatory system for prana or life energy. Controls spiritual and bodily rhythm and includes the systems in which blood, lymph, and cerebrospinal fluid move, along with the breath in the respiratory system.
3. Manomaya Kosha- the layer experiences deep emotions, the deep mind, and the nervous system. Think of the layer as the control panel firing synapses to aid the central nervous system. This layer moves physical feeling to emotional feeling.
4. Vinjana Maya Kosha- ahhh, the wisdom body. Finally, we reach the layer where deep awareness, insight, and consciousness is sought. This layer reveals desires and the motivations behind them. illuminates our choice in a situation and highlights free will. Instead of feeling or acting thoughtlessly, we make everything conscious. Some describe the as where emotions are moved past to discover bliss.
5. Anandamaya Kosha- the blissful, radiant body of peace and state of the pure joy of being. Liberation from suffering and a feeling of oneness and connection to all things.
Excellent for massage therapists! Check out more on our Benefits tab!