THE KOSHA WAND - BODY MASSAGE TOOL
(Kosha): represents the layers of being in energetic sheaths that cover the body. Like an onion, KOSHA is described at the outermost layer first, moving onward to the deepest and spiritual self.
1. Annamaya Kosha- the outermost layer of skin, muscles, connective tissue, fat, and bones, the physical self.
2. Pranamaya Kosha- circulatory system for prana or life energy. Controls spiritual and bodily rhythm and includes the systems in which blood, lymph, and cerebrospinal fluid move, along with the breath in the respiratory system.
3. Manomaya Kosha- the layer experiences deep emotions, the deep mind, and the nervous system. Think of the layer as the control panel firing synapses to aid the central nervous system. This layer moves physical feeling to emotional feeling.
4. Vinjana Maya Kosha- ahhh, the wisdom body. Finally, we reach the layer where deep awareness, insight, and consciousness is sought. This layer reveals desires and the motivations behind them. illuminates our choice in a situation and highlights free will. Instead of feeling or acting thoughtlessly, we make everything conscious. Some describe the as where emotions are moved past to discover bliss.
5. Anandamaya Kosha- the blissful, radiant body of peace and state of the pure joy of being. Liberation from suffering and a feeling of oneness and connection to all things.
Excellent for massage therapists! Check out more on our Benefits tab!
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
I absolutely love it. I use it as part of my spa treatments and clients love it. Great quality!
As an esthetician, I sit and stand for long hours. This kosha wand is a lifesaver. It's great for personal and client use. It relieves the pain in your back and sciatic nerve.
I've had massagers before but none like the Kosha Wand. It has some serious power and is solidly constructed. I bought it to relieve some muscle soreness and pain, and it really helps.
I have never used one of these before so I can't compare it to similar products. This Kosha wand has serious power and it feels solid. I bought it for body and foot massage due to some sore and muscle pain and I'm truly impressed with the results.
The best part is that I can just set it down while I work, then pick it up and massage my feet whenever. It's a huge comfort in my own home, unlike any other foot massager I've used. I never knew how much I needed this, but now that it's here, I don't think I could live without it.