HOW THE KANSA WAND HELP GET RID OF EXCESS VATA
Ayurveda gives great importance to seasonal changes because it’s a science that is built on circadian rhythms. As the Vata season is nearing, you may feel the increase of your Vata dosha as well. This is a period of transition and to know and live Ayurveda means you are supporting your bodies’ need to stay in tune with nature’s intelligence.
Symptoms of an excess Vata can be:
- Dryness of skin, hair, ears, lips, joints
- Dryness internally – bloat, gas, constipation, dehydration, weight loss
- Dry and lightness of the mind – restlessness, dizziness, feeling ungrounded
- Cold: poor circulation, muscle spasm or constriction, asthma, pain and aches, tightness
- Roughness, especially skin and lips
- Excessive movement: anxiety, fidgeting, agitation, muscle twitching, palpitations
However, before any of the symptoms mentioned above happens to you, start working on your holistic lifestyle as early as now! Start with your daily routine, as simple as skincare and lymphatic massage can help you maintain balance in your doshas.
Did you know that the Kansa wand can do just that?
Ayurveda is based upon the healthy interplay between Mind, Body and Spirit. Ayurveda has been used since the era before Christ during the age of the Vedas in India. The Kansa Wand based upon these principles of Ayurveda promotes healthy aging and reduces inflammation. It works with the Marma points to reduce puffiness and fine lines. It helps improve circulation so the skin is better nourished from the inside out.
The Kansa Wand is an Ayurvedic massage tool made of an innovative mix of quality metals and wood sourced from organically grown trees. This is an awesome tool to add to your massage or facial routine.
Benefits of a Kansa wand massage to your Vata dosha are:
- Moisturizes the skin. Vata skin can be dry, so an Ayurvedic facial oil specially made for your doshic constitution can help you moisturize your skin without aggravating your Vata.
- Clears the mind. Lymphatic facial massage can help clear mind and get rid of anxiety, and mental and emotional stress.
- Relieves muscle tension and twich. Kansa wand can help you relieve muscle tension and involuntary twitch.
- Prevent common colds. Common colds are believed to be caused by Kapha-Vata imbalance. Vata people may have little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache and a runny nose. By using the Kansa wand incorporated in your Abhyanga routine, you maintain your dosha balance before Vata gets accumulated. Maintaining a massage routine at least once or twice a week can keep your doshic balance.
- Tame excessive gas. Feeling gassy can be the most obvious symptoms of an imbalanced Vata. Ayurveda teaches the importance of massage in healing. Massages are known to be one of the best ways in dealing with flatulence as it helps move gas along inside your stomach (or even in your back, and of course! Helps to move the stool along inside your colon. Not only that! Massage may help relieve symptoms of tightness, pressure, cramping, and bloating. Use your Kansa wand and rub its dome in a circular motion gently and with a slight pressure simultaneously on your back, hip, and lower abdomen to find relief.
Over centuries, the practice of Ayurvedic wellness has proven to result in a more rejuvenated body, mind and spirit, thus nurturing mindfulness and stronger immunity.
Heal with us at Kansa Organics!
Live a mindful life, live holistically.
Start your holistic wellness journey now with the guidance of Ayurveda - the ancient legendary medicinal tradition of India practiced since 5,000 years ago.
You may also DM us or email us email@example.com