HOW DOES THE KANSA WAND HELP IN RESTORING BALANCE TO YOUR PITA DOSHA?
Is that something you often hear about yourself? You may even wonder at times, is it your curved body they’re talking about? Or you may even chuckle at your own thoughts about your own fiery personality! Now that’s PITTA in you!
Known for being represented with a powerful personality, the Pitta dosha is associated with the elements of both fire and water. Its qualities are commonly identified as hot, light, sharp, oily, liquid, and mobile.
Summer is the time of the year where we all feel uncomfortable under the scorching heat of the sun and this makes us feel the need of splashing ourselves into the pool or just merely getting wet in the shower to cool down - this represents the union of the fire and water elements, which is why it is hot known as the Pitta season for its sunny, extremely hot days.
In Summer, a Pitta person gets prone to accumulating excess Pitta dosha if s/he is not mindful of his/her lifestyle. But did you know that the Kansa wand is one of the most beneficial tools you’ll ever find in balancing your dosha?
The excess Pitta heat we get during summer starts from the top of our head going down to forehead and eyes, and this is the reason why the Kansa wand can greatly help in restoring Pitta balance by:
- Kansa facial massage: The Kansa metal works greatly on the skin by activating underlying connective tissues and balancing our Prana flow by drawing out excess Pitta heat, toxins/acidity deep in the skin, removing blockages and flushing out impurities from the skin and from our overall system.
- Abhyanga: Which literally means "self-massage with warm oil", Abhyanga is a renowned Ayurvedic treatment that involves massage of the face and body with dosha-specific warm herb-infused oil - commonly mixed with herbs for specific doshic constitutions and conditions. Abhyanga is achieved with the Kansa wand as it can be done both as a "self-massage" and in a spa by a practitioner.
- Check out our Abhyanga Collection to find out the best body and massage oils for your doshic needs.
- The Ayurvedic Kansa Facial Oil is specifically formulated to soothe all three doshas: Kapha, Vata and Pitta.
- Improving blood circulation and nourishing Agni - the "digestive fire": Massaging with Ayurvedic oils can stimulate and nourishes internal organs. It can attune the organ functioning and optimize the body’s ability to flush out toxins by improving circulation. By revitalizing and energizing the viscera, it can induce a broad sense of warmth, stability, comfort, and confidence.
Not sure what your dosha is? Take the quiz here.
Over centuries, the practice of Ayurvedic wellness has proven to result in a more rejuvenated body, mind and spirit, thus nurturing mindfulness and stronger immunity.
Heal with us at Kansa Organics!
Live a mindful life, live holistically.
Start your holistic wellness journey now with the guidance of Ayurveda - the ancient legendary medicinal tradition of India practiced since 5,000 years ago.
You may also DM us or email us email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org