KO Beauty Duo
The ancient healing metal of Ayurveda now in your beauty tools for that youthful, glowing, and firmer skin
Through the lens of Ayurvedic healing, this ancient holistic medicinal system recognizes individuals as an interplay of nature and its elements - treating oneself as a whole and not solely based on specific single issues, be it skincare, beauty, or wellness.
Kansa Organics offers you our KO Beauty Duo for an optimum guide to your holistic beauty and wellness journey.
What’s in the kit?
- 1 KO Kansa Gua sha
- 1 KO Kansa Roller
Sourced and handcrafted in India, both tools are made out of Kansa metal or better known as bronze (mixture of Copper + Tin) in the Western world. They are specially designed to benefit not only on our superficial beauty but also within - restoring balance to our overall health.
BENEFITS: each piece is meticulously crafted to bring its purpose in the Ayurvedic beauty and wellness industry, that is to:
- Firm the skin
- Support collagen production for a healthier, youthful skin
- Improve blood circulation for a more pinkish, glowing skin
- Designed to bring symmetry to the facial structure
- Lift saggy skin
- Tone and define facial contours
- Promote healthy aging
- De-puff the skin especially around the eye area
- Aid oxygen flow
- Assist lymphatic drainage
- Boost our immunity for the Kansa metal’s natural antimicrobial properties
- Pull out toxins from the skin tissues
- Eases muscle tension especially in the jawline
Not only does it help in promoting holistic beauty, but also benefits our overall health to a psychological and mental level:
- Brings dosha balance
- Dosha balance benefits: bringing mindfulness preventing lethargy and stagnance
- Aids prana flow - (learn more about prana flow here)
- Draws out Pitta imbalance and excessive body and spiritual heat due to this dosha misalignment
- Activates the marma points - (learn more about marma points here)
- Activates chakras and draws out chakra blockages
- Pulls out impurities and psychological toxins from our system
- Improves healthy sleep and helps get rid of insomnia
- Naturally calming the mind - against anxiety, tension, and stress
- Clearer state of mind
- Aside from physical toxins, it also helps draw out different toxins within us, mentally and spiritually
What else you need to know:
- Place the tools in the refrigerator/freezer to maximize the cooling calming effect of the Kansa healing metal.
- Your Kansa metal should be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only. You may also get our Kansa Cleaning Kit for your own collection.
- Do not wash with water.
- Due to natural contrasts in the metal, your tool is individually unique in color and shape.
Disclaimer: Each piece of our tool is a handmade paragon of our Kansa master artisans in India. However, some tools may have minimal differences. We hope you would honor and appreciate our team’s hard work and welcome minor imperfections as part of its natural beauty and creation.
Learn more about:
- Benefits of Ayurvedic massage
- Benefits of Lymphatic drainage
- Benefits of Ayurvedic oils
- Take the dosha quiz to find out the best holistic regimen for you
HOW TO USE THE:
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
WARNING: Any unfavorable result due to improper use and unrecommended application of the tool or any of our product to the body areas is neither the responsibility of Kansa Organics or its affiliates.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.