VATA - CALMING FACIAL OIL
VATA Dosha: For Dry Skin
Our Vata facial oil combines Jatamansi (Spikenard), Geranium, and Lavender, as well as Bacopa which makes it best for the calming sensation it gives. Herbs are extracted using innovative supercritical technology.
- It calms the mind as it fosters awareness and promotes healthy mental focus.
- A light scent of Geranium and Lavender adds a soothing aspect to the experience.
- Used also for meditation support due to its clearing properties
- any abhyanga ritual would benefit from its addition.
- Facilitate mental concentration
- Vata balancing
- Excellent for use as an all-over moisturizer.
- Specially formulated for your daily facial massage ritual.
- Promotes healthy energy flow within the system
- Revitalizes the skin
To Use: Apply liberally after a bath or after merely washing the face. This can be used as a moisturizer, cleansing oil, and facial massage oil. Begin applying a generous amount and in a gentle massaging motion.
To stimulate lymph flow and detoxification, refer to the protocols below:
- How to Use the Kansa Wand
- How to Use the Kansa Facial Roller
- How to Use the Kansa Gua sha
- How to Perform Kansa Lymp Drain
Sesame Oil*, Bacopa*, Jatamansi*, Lavender*, Geranium*, Castor*, Tea Tree*, Jojoba oil*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
- Made using quality Co2 Extracts
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat & Soy Free
- Made from Non-GMO herbs
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
The Vata calming facial oil is an absolute favorite! Using it with my Kansa wand leaves my skin feeling so nourished and youthful looking! The scent is very calming which is needed especially this time of year.
I have dry, sensitive skin, and the Vata Calming facial oil has been a game-changer for me. It's incredibly hydrating and nourishing, and it helps me balance my Vata dosha. I love how soft and supple my skin feels after using it.
I've always been a bit skeptical of facial oils, but this vata calming facial oil has completely won me over. It's the perfect way to nourish and hydrate my skin during the winter months, and it helps me balance my vata dosha. I love how soft and supple my skin feels after using it.
I've tried a lot of different facial oils, but this calming facial oil is by far the best. It's incredibly nourishing and hydrating, and it's perfect for balancing my vata dosha. I love the way it leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing.
I've been using the VATA Calming facial oil for a few weeks now, and I'm blown away by how effective it is. It's the perfect way to nourish and protect my skin during the cold, dry winter months. I love the way it sinks in and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.