PITTA COOLING FACIAL OIL
PITTA Dosha: For Sensitive Skin
Our Pitta facial oil is a velvety blend of Rose, Geranium, Palmarosa, Cyprus, and Nutmeg combining the herbal properties which work to clear heat by strengthening the cooling functions on the skin. Herbs are extracted using innovative supercritical technology.
- Cools the skin and calms the mind.
- Perfect for those seeking to pacify and balance Pitta, the fire constitution.
- Soothes inflammation associated with excess heat
- Supports the body’s natural cooling function
- Nurtures a steady, serene mind
- Cyperus calms muscle and skin heat
- Rose, geranium, palmarosa, and nutmeg cool and quiet the mind
- Organic sesame oil deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin
- Supercritical extraction delivers the whole herb to your skin—pure, potent, and bioavailable
- Excellent for use as an all-over moisturizer.
- Specially formulated for your daily facial massage ritual.
- Promotes healthy energy flow within the system
- Alleviates congestion and lymph stagnation
- Revitalizes the skin
To Use: Apply liberally after a bath or after merely washing the face. This can be used as a moisturizer, cleansing oil, and facial massage oil. Begin applying a generous amount and in a gentle massaging motion.
To stimulate lymph flow and detoxification, refer to the protocols below:
- How to Use the Kansa Wand
- How to Use the Kansa Facial Roller
- How to Use the Kansa Gua sha
- How to Perform Kansa Lymp Drain
Sesame Oil*, Cyperus*, Rosa centifolia*, Geranium*, Anantmul*, Nutmeg*, Palmarosa*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
- Made using quality Co2 Extracts
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat & Soy Free
- Made from Non-GMO herbs
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
I've tried so many different facial oils, and this one has the best results for me. It helps my face look smooth, glowing, and glowing! Plus helps me stay balanced all seasons as a Pitta person.
I have a few Pitta imbalances, which can cause me to get a lot of heat rash when the fall cold weather hits. I am so thankful for this Pitta cooling facial oil. It helps me keep my Pitta balanced and stay in harmony.
No fall season in my place so I know how it feels to be an anxious Pitta, but this Pitta cooling facial oil really helps adjust my Dosha to help stay cool 😊
I've been loving the Pitta cooling facial oil. It has really helped even out the texture of my skin. But more than that, this Pitta cooling facial oil helps me balance my Dosha.
I've been using this product for about a month and a half. The texture is light, non-greasy and does not clog the pores at all! I noticed that my skin tone has evened out and it is much more hydrated than before. I apply it after cleansing. This can be used as a standalone moisturizer too.