Kansa Facial Roller Ritual Kit
Level up your Ayurvedic beauty regimen with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda for that healthy glow from within
The ancient legendary medicinal tradition of Ayurveda that has been practiced since five thousand years ago values individuals as an interplay of nature and its elements - treating our beauty and wellness issues as a result of our overall health. For the same reason, Ayurvedic healing is practiced holistically.
So begin your healing from within and work your way out to bring that healthy glow from the inside out!
Start your holistic beauty and wellness journey now by gifting yourself the ultimate Ayurveda skincare ritual kit by Kansa Organics. Introducing our Kansa Roller ritual kit!
KANSA ROLLER RITUAL KIT includes:
- 1 KO Kansa Roller
- 1 KO Ayurvedic Facial Oil
KANSA ROLLER MATERIALS:The KO Kansa Roller is made out of Kansa which is believed to be the “healing metal” of ancient Indian tradition and Ayurveda - the ancient legendary medicinal practice in India. Kansa is better known as “bronze” in the modern world - an alloy (mixture) of Copper + Tin; while its handle is made out of organic teak wood.
Safflower Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Shatavari*, Ashwagandha*, Bacopa*, Shankhpushpi*, Anantmul*, Punarnava*, Cyperus*, Licorice*, Lavender Oil*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
The KO Ayurvedic facial oil is a daily cleansing oil that features a unique blend of ingredients and evens the complexion by brightening, calming, and rejuvenating. This Ayurvedic facial oil is specially formulated with herbal ingredients all sourced from India for their holistic healing properties, not only beneficial to the skin but also brings high potential for our overall health.
What else you need to know:
- Never use any facial tool on your bare face. Always prep your skin with facial oil before a massage.
- Place the tool in the refrigerator/freezer to maximize the cooling calming effect of the Kansa healing metal.
- Your tool should be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only. You may also get our Kansa Cleaning Kit for your own collection.
- Do not wash with water.
- Due to natural contrasts in the metal, your tool is individually unique in color and shape.
Disclaimer: Each piece is uniquely handcrafted and each may have minimal differences. We hope you would honor and appreciate our team’s hard work and welcome minor imperfections as part of its natural beauty and creation.
Learn more about:
- Benefits of Ayurvedic massage
- Benefits of Lymphatic drainage
- Benefits of Ayurvedic oils
- Take the dosha quiz to find out the best holistic regimen for you
HOW TO USE:
Learn how to use the KO Kansa Roller here.
We take pride in our mission to stay kind.
WARNING: Any unfavorable result due to improper use and unrecommended application of the tool or any of our product to the body areas is neither the responsibility of Kansa Organics or its affiliates.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.