There is a long list of factors that could be the cause of frequent trouble sleeping.
Sleeping troubles are common but are often overlooked. It’s definitely not a laughing matter.
If you're having trouble sleeping, it can be hard to think about anything else. That might be why many people will just tough it out, even if only for days or weeks on end. But that isn't a solution. You need to figure out what is causing your sleeping problems and then take the appropriate steps to relieve them.
In Ayurveda, insomnia can result due to the imbalance among Kapha, Pitta, and Vata. Kapha is responsible for sleep, rest, and relaxation in the body. But when pitta and Vata overbalance Kapha humor, insomnia can occur. Kapha type of insomnia is characterized by tossing and turning with an active mind that just can't relax enough to fall asleep.
Here’s why you need to try Kansa wand massage to combat insomnia:
- Massaging facilitates overall relaxation and helps you feel stress-free.
- It improves your circulation, as well as your relaxation, and as a result, it improves your sleep pattern.
- When used with Ayurvedic potent oil, it can be one of the most commonly used and effective methods for reducing stiffness in your body, and making you feel relaxed & rejuvenated which help promote better sleep.
- Reduces the level of cortisol in your body which is a hormone released during stressful situations keeping your body and mind active and thus blocking your sleep pattern.
- Massaging the face using the Kansa wand and pressing down on the scalp in gentle, circular motions remarkably soothes the mind.
The long-term outcome of chronic insomnia is often a lack of proper sleep, which lead to health problems, fatigue, and also a decline in cognitive function.
The remedy for this problem is to have a regular time for sleeping and waking up for about 6 to 8 hours each day.
Also, it is important to adhere to a routine of relaxing activities before going to bed so that your mind can relax completely and the body can naturally rejuvenate itself via regular sleep phases.
Prevention is still better. Get your Kansa wand now! Choose the best size here.
This blog is written by Nadjerah Barua.