10ml Ayurvedic Facial Brightening Kansa Oil
Get this smaller bottle of our KO facial oil to be used in conjunction with your Kansa tool on the go - anytime, anywhere!
This daily cleansing oil features a unique blend of ingredients and evens the complexion by brightening, calming, and rejuvenating. Herbal infusions stimulate and balance energy flow while providing antioxidant benefits. For any Doshic Constitution. This Ayurvedic facial oil supports healthy aging with potent extracts like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Bacopa to calm and nourish the complexion. Specially selected to replenish the body's own antioxidants. The oil is not only moisturizing but also hydrating, which in turn controls the skin's oil (sebum) production while minimizing comedones (blackheads).
Our goal with this formulation is to refresh and revitalize the life force in the skin, helping to keep skin soft and supple, yet firm and smooth. One will see a brighter, more even, and radiant tone. Herbs are extracted using innovative supercritical technology.
Ingredients: Safflower Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Shatavari*, Ashwagandha*, Bacopa*, Shankhpushpi*, Anantmul*, Punarnava*, Cyperus*, Licorice*, Lavender Oil*, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract*
*Signifies Certified Organic Supercritical (CO2 extracted)
To Use: Intentionally massage the face + neck to cleanse pores. Remove with a steam towel. Enact a second cleanse. Apply a few drops after removal + leaves on the skin to nourish.
- Nourishes younger-looking skin with 9 powerful herbal extracts
- Nurtures smooth skin by plumping lines and wrinkles
- Helps control oil production
- Shatavari rejuvenates and promotes firmness
- Ashwagandha restores and revitalizes
- Bacopa calms and soothes
- Punarnava energizes and warms
- Supercritical extraction delivers the whole herb to your body—pure, potent, and bioavailable
- Certified organic, non-GMO, sustainable
- Vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free
- The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.